Enjoy reading and exploring! After a break, here’s the first one for 2017!
- Chaos Engineering
- Why Recursive Data Structures?
- How Terrible Code Gets Written by Perfectly Sane People
- Refactoring Towards Expressive REST APIs: Let Your Code Be Your Guide
- 20 Spring Framework Best Practices
- Java SE 8, 9 and Beyond [Slides]
- Introduction to Spring Reactor
- lichess 1.0 – ‘the forever free, adless and open source chess server’ with a Scala back-end
- Zazu – ‘A fully extensible and open source launcher for hackers, creators and dabblers’
- Klipse – ‘A simple client-side code evaluator pluggable on any web page’
- alacritty – ‘A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator’
- javaslang-circuitbreaker – ” (Related: A javaslang-circuitbreaker Spring Boot demo)