Enjoy reading and exploring!
- Who reads books in America, and how?
- Code is not literature
- What Hard Drive Should I Buy?
- 4K, HDMI, and Deep Color
- A busy person’s introduction to Clojure
- How Clojure works: namespace metadata
- Thinking Functionally: Transforming Data
- React: Finally, a great server/client web stack
- Learn Elixir to stay young
- Why Elixir?
- ActiveJPA – Active Record Pattern for JPA
- Spring Java Config 101
- Back to Java 101: Don’t write bug fixes before you find the root cause
- The $ object demystified
- DynJS – ‘an ECMAScript runtime for the JVM’
- cors-filter – ‘a Java servlet filter implementation of server-side CORS for web containers such as Apache Tomcat’
- knitr – ‘a general-purpose tool for dynamic report generation in R’